DN Relinquish
Please Login/Register to Continue
For new members, please kindly use your facebook to sign up.
For those who do not have a facebook account, please do the normal sign up
Thanks
-Relinquish Forum Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DN Relinquish
Please Login/Register to Continue
For new members, please kindly use your facebook to sign up.
For those who do not have a facebook account, please do the normal sign up
Thanks
-Relinquish Forum Admin
DN Relinquish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Analysis of Top Crusader Build

2 posters

Go down

Analysis of Top Crusader Build Empty Analysis of Top Crusader Build

Post by Knightheil Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:19 am

Analysis of Top Crusader Build 283 Justice Power: In a certain duration, phy attack is increased by 22% int while mag attack is increased by %22 str at Skill Lv2. Duration 25 sec, CD 30sec.
Analysis of Top Crusader Build 285 Holy Cross Ex: increase 50% damage and AOE of Holy Cross.
Analysis of Top Crusader Build 284 Hammer of Jugdement: Throws a hammer in front to deal damage. Phy dmg 180.6%+1472, Mag dmg 180.6%+ 1262 CD 15sec at skill lv 1. Light elemental attribute.

[Cleric]

Analysis of Top Crusader Build 177Analysis of Top Crusader Build 167Analysis of Top Crusader Build 176Shield Blow/Lightning Upper/Charged Volt – Optional attack skills that some paladins may or may not prefer to increase their levels.
Analysis of Top Crusader Build 172Heal – Some paladins chose to put this just at Lv1, or even not adding this at all. For this player, he has maxed this skill. Why? A Crusader can also function as a Sub-healer.
Analysis of Top Crusader Build 183Analysis of Top Crusader Build 184Analysis of Top Crusader Build 185Analysis of Top Crusader Build 186Toughness/Physical Mastery/Mental Mastery/Mental Training – Maxed or placed at high levels for best possible defensive and regenerative capabilities. Mental Mastery Lv2 is sufficient.
Analysis of Top Crusader Build 179Direct KickOptional skill. Crusader focuses more on Magic, and this is a Physical Skill.
Analysis of Top Crusader Build 180Sliding Knee Kick – This is more of a PvP skill. A melee and Physical skill. Crusaders can leave it unadded.

[Paladin]

Analysis of Top Crusader Build 191Provocation – Even though a Crusader focuses more on attack, this skill is essential in various Nests such as the Sea Dragon Nest. At times where the Guardian is not able to cope with the onslaught of attacks, a Crusader can step up to be a sub-tank while the Guardian regains its capabilities. Afterall, a Crusader is in fact an evolution of Paladin. No other classes could defend better than Crusaders apart from Guardians.
Analysis of Top Crusader Build 194Analysis of Top Crusader Build 198Divine Ascension/Divine Vengeance – Optional Skills
Analysis of Top Crusader Build 193Stance of Faith – Placed at Lv5. I would have maxed this at Lv7 if not for insufficient SPs for Provocation.
Analysis of Top Crusader Build 200Analysis of Top Crusader Build 204Elemental Aura/Conviction Aura – Being a main Light attacker, high Conviction Aura is definitely a must. I have placed Elemental Aura at Lv0 as I would assume most Guardians would be following the Elemental Aura build.
Analysis of Top Crusader Build 196Armor Break – Placed at Lv8. Even though Crusader is not a Physical class, the physical defense reduction is very valuable to a party. It is your choice whether to level this high, or put the SPs to other skills like Stance of Faith, Lightning Charger, Wheel of Iron, or even Sacred Hammer or Charged Volt.
Analysis of Top Crusader Build 201Smite – Maxed. The bread and butter of a paladin’s damage.
[Crusader]
Analysis of Top Crusader Build 283Justice Power – I placed it at Lv2 even though it may not be worthy of the SPs. The 2% increment may be negligible, but I have already utilized 310/312 of the Paladin skill tree. In the Cleric tree, I do not see any other skills that are worth adding, and hence I added to Justice Power.
Knightheil
Knightheil

https://www.facebook.com/jan.estrella

Back to top Go down

Analysis of Top Crusader Build Empty Re: Analysis of Top Crusader Build

Post by Knightheil Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:22 am

I would like to emphasize that this build is not meant to be an exact 100% good skill build. As you can see from the title, it is an analysis.
Knightheil
Knightheil

https://www.facebook.com/jan.estrella

Back to top Go down

Post by crXem Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:39 am

Nice Analysis just like the one I'm thinking . TNX Very Happy thumbs up Smile
crXem
crXem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content