DN Relinquish
Please Login/Register to Continue
For new members, please kindly use your facebook to sign up.
For those who do not have a facebook account, please do the normal sign up
Thanks
-Relinquish Forum Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DN Relinquish
Please Login/Register to Continue
For new members, please kindly use your facebook to sign up.
For those who do not have a facebook account, please do the normal sign up
Thanks
-Relinquish Forum Admin
DN Relinquish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Guide] Avoiding cerberus NORMAL (Comments for Force Users)

5 posters

Go down

[Guide] Avoiding cerberus NORMAL (Comments for Force Users) Empty [Guide] Avoiding cerberus NORMAL (Comments for Force Users)

Post by YuiAiko Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:21 am

This is a guide for avoiding ceberus attacks for normal (I haven't tried hell), and my part of it is for Force User. Why it cant b applied fully to other jobs, it's because you guys don't have teleport and blink =X you can try n imitate teleport n blink to use this guide
Note: guides may be posted somewhere else already, but this guide is made by my own opinion, so please don't flame...share more useful guides in links! post the link here,so that it can redirect people to better guides! Very Happy

Force Users related comments:
Now, advantages of teleport and blink is that, when you use these 2 skills, you cant be damaged! So we must make full use of this advantage xD
Here's a quote from another page : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] -- very useful pictures and other stuff to get new-bies started!

Syncness wrote:
Boss specific tips:

First bar:
Don't stand in front of him, nothing special.

Second bar:
Left head moves means ice is coming out, run for it, don't turn back to look, just run. When the center head or right head moves, it's time to DPS. Take it slow.

Third bar:
When he's on fire, run for it. Hellfire incoming. Do not DPS.
When he starts glowing white, Ice Mist/Blizzard incoming. Run to the sides. Ice will normally go in one direction unless all 4 players are being aimed.

When he slams both paws on the ground, he's going to Thunder, and it hurts. If you're close, go to his sides. If you're far away, run to the outer edge.

4th bar same as 3rd.

5th bar:
Summons little dogs. Watch the dogs stun, take your time DPSing boss, watch abilities.

Below are good times to DPS boss.
He will slam his paw twice before attacking, that gives you time to attack.
His thunder is a frontal cone, giving you time to attack.
Same with Fireball.
You can DPS boss while he's Thunder Clouding between his legs on his sides, any abilities that move you back will probably hurt you though.
Don't stand infront, don't get greedy with DPSing. Priority: Staying alive.

the terms i use may be different:
lightning cloud = wide ranged black lightning
ice = wide ranged ice rain
fireball = shoots fireballs from his mouth
thunder = shoots thunder in a straight line from his mouth
fire explosion = fire explodes from his body
other attacks that I do not comment on are easily avoidable.

The above applies for all jobs and is very useful for first timers, i'll add some comments:
* Never stand in front of him if u're not the one tanking. You'll get hit from every skill he uses. If you're being aimed, run until he shoots his frontal thunder or fireball. If u're not, keep spamming attacks him at the start, because he will not use his wide ranged skills such as lightning cloud or ice.
*The howl has longer ranges than a ranged job. For fire explosion,I am not exactly sure how far, but if u're melee, definitely you'll get hit. For ranged, I suggest not to try, unless you're willing to tank just to hit him a few times, because the estimated range that I think is exactly the range of bow master, which is further than force user and barely hit a bow master
*When he uses ice, RUN! (not the homing one, but the wide ranged one) In fact, the range of it is huge, but it is possible to escape. Following his guide for other jobs, run as far as you can. For FU, teleport straightaway and blink if u're near.
If u're hit, try not to move or try to squeeze between the ice, because the pieces of ice on the ground can do high damage by just touching it (It does 1k to me..EACH @_@)
*If he uses lightning cloud,range is the same as ice, for other jobs, just run or as the person abv say, stand between his legs~ For FU if u're near to him n had no place to run, you have an escape route, you can combo teleport and blink together! lightning damages twice everytime (don't know about what others feel tho) , the first time the lightning comes to you, blink, the 2nd time, teleport! then gratz, you survived the lightning without a scratch =P
*Force users, if those naughty black puppies are annoying you, use time stop! Maybe you can't stop the boss, but you could always stop his minions! A faster skill is to use Shockwave or Force Wave (body explosion skills) to get them away from you

That's all I could share. Probably some stuff I may miss out, but a guide is never perfect without mistakes and perfection =) This is the first time I am making a guide tho~
Good Luck and do your best in Cerberus Nest, everyone!
Warm Regards,
Rieyu
YuiAiko
YuiAiko
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

[Guide] Avoiding cerberus NORMAL (Comments for Force Users) Empty Re: [Guide] Avoiding cerberus NORMAL (Comments for Force Users)

Post by xiaohitam Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:09 pm

:DD~hmm didnt knw dat each bar he uses different skill O_O

xiaohitam
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

[Guide] Avoiding cerberus NORMAL (Comments for Force Users) Empty Re: [Guide] Avoiding cerberus NORMAL (Comments for Force Users)

Post by YuiAiko Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:18 pm

lol yeah he does Very Happy on the start,he doesnt use pro skills, so if 're not being aimed, spam as u will xD
YuiAiko
YuiAiko
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaohitam Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:30 pm

i still have no idea on uploading photo's= =?? do u knw :O

xiaohitam
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by YuiAiko Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:33 pm

lol jus click on the image icon, (7th button on the left) then paste ur url...upload it on some photo hosting site or upload here (6th button from the left)

Edit : and wrong place to post these things...kind of hard to find a section for this...Boon shud make a FAQ post and Technical Support section or smth...=\
YuiAiko
YuiAiko
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by AhBoon Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:18 pm

o, go make it rieyu.
The job is urs!
AhBoon
AhBoon
Temp-Guild Master
Temp-Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Zynka Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:41 pm

i wont die at cerberus nest even its hell ... but i die at mino nest sometimes !!! hahahahaha !!

Zynka

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightheil Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:59 am

Zynka wrote:i wont die at cerberus nest even its hell ... but i die at mino nest sometimes !!! hahahahaha !!

Nice
At least i know im not the only Lv.30+ who still gets owned at Mino.. ( Stupid Elf Enchanter ) Grrr~~
Knightheil
Knightheil

https://www.facebook.com/jan.estrella

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightheil Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:04 am

Zynka wrote:i wont die at cerberus nest even its hell ... but i die at mino nest sometimes !!! hahahahaha !!

Nice
At least i know im not the only Lv.30+ who still gets owned at Mino.. ( Stupid Elf Enchanter ) Grrr~~
Knightheil
Knightheil

https://www.facebook.com/jan.estrella

Back to top Go down

Post by YuiAiko Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:59 am

Knightheil wrote:

Nice

i m a lv40 FU hu cant solo mino T_T same reason...elf =.=
YuiAiko
YuiAiko
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down